Skip to main content

Chapter 1: You Are Not In Reality, You Are Creating It

第一章:你不在现实中,你在创造它

"The most profound truth is often the simplest: You are not a victim of reality — you are its author." "最深刻的真理往往最简单:你不是现实的受害者——你是它的作者。"

Opening Your Eyes to a New Understanding

睁开眼睛,迎接新的理解

Right now, as you read these words, you might believe you're simply observing a fixed reality. You wake up each day to a world that seems to exist independently of you — solid, unchangeable, following its own rules.

此刻,当你读到这些文字时,你可能相信自己只是在观察一个固定的现实。你每天醒来面对的世界似乎独立于你而存在——坚固、不可改变、遵循着它自己的规则。

But what if I told you this is the greatest illusion of all?

但如果我告诉你,这是最大的幻觉呢?

What if the truth is that you're not IN reality at all — you're actively CREATING it, moment by moment, through the power of your consciousness?

如果真相是你根本不在现实"之中"——而是通过你意识的力量,每时每刻都在积极地"创造"它呢?

The Shopping Mall of Infinite Possibilities

无限可能性的购物中心

Imagine walking into an enormous shopping mall with infinite stores. Each store represents a different version of reality — different circumstances, different experiences, different versions of you.

想象走进一个有无限商店的巨大购物中心。每家商店代表不同版本的现实——不同的环境、不同的经历、不同版本的你。

  • In one store, you're living your dream life / 在一家店里,你正过着梦想的生活
  • In another, you're facing challenges that make you stronger / 在另一家,你面对让你更强大的挑战
  • In yet another, you're experiencing profound love and connection / 在另一家,你体验着深刻的爱与连接

Now here's the key: You're not just browsing these stores — you're choosing which one to enter and experience.

关键在于:你不只是在浏览这些商店——你在选择进入哪一家并体验它。

Every thought you think, every emotion you feel, every belief you hold is like a GPS coordinate directing you to a specific store in this infinite mall of possibilities.

你的每个想法、每个情绪、每个信念都像GPS坐标,引导你到这个无限可能性商场中的特定商店。

The Science Behind the Magic

魔法背后的科学

This isn't just spiritual philosophy — it's supported by our understanding of consciousness and reality:

这不只是灵性哲学——它得到我们对意识和现实理解的支持:

Quantum Physics Tells Us / 量子物理告诉我们

  • Reality exists as waves of probability until observed / 现实以概率波的形式存在,直到被观察
  • The observer affects what is observed / 观察者影响被观察的事物
  • Multiple possibilities exist simultaneously / 多种可能性同时存在

Neuroscience Reveals / 神经科学揭示

  • Your brain doesn't distinguish between vividly imagined and real experiences / 你的大脑不区分生动想象和真实经历
  • Neural pathways form based on repeated thoughts and feelings / 神经通路基于重复的思想和感受形成
  • You literally rewire your brain through conscious focus / 你通过有意识的专注真正重新连接大脑

Psychology Shows / 心理学显示

  • Your beliefs create self-fulfilling prophecies / 你的信念创造自我实现的预言
  • Attention determines perception / 注意力决定感知
  • Expectation shapes experience / 期待塑造体验

The ψ = ψ(ψ) Principle Made Simple

ψ = ψ(ψ) 原理简化版

In the advanced Manifestation Codex, this is expressed as ψ = ψ(ψ), which simply means:

在高级的显化法典中,这表达为 ψ = ψ(ψ),简单意味着:

Reference to Manifestation Codex: This core principle is deeply explored in Book I: Seed of Collapse (坤), particularly in Chapter 1: Undivided Silence and Chapter 2: Selfless Observer, where the mathematical foundations of consciousness creating reality are rigorously established.

显化法典参考:这个核心原理在《第一册:坍缩种子(坤)》中得到深入探讨,特别是在第1章:无分的沉默第2章:无我观察者中,严格建立了意识创造现实的数学基础。

You create your experience of yourself, which creates your reality, which creates your experience of yourself...

你创造你对自己的体验,这创造了你的现实,这又创造了你对自己的体验……

It's an endless loop where:

  • What you believe about yourself becomes true / 你对自己的信念成真
  • What becomes true reinforces what you believe / 成真的事强化你的信念
  • This cycle continues until you consciously change it / 这个循环持续直到你有意识地改变它

Think of it like this: 这样想想:

If you believe "I am lucky," you'll notice opportunities, take positive risks, and create "lucky" outcomes, which reinforce your belief that you're lucky.

如果你相信"我很幸运",你会注意到机会,承担积极的风险,创造"幸运"的结果,这又强化了你幸运的信念。

If you believe "Life is hard," you'll focus on difficulties, miss opportunities, and create struggles, which "prove" life is hard.

如果你相信"生活很艰难",你会专注于困难,错过机会,创造挣扎,这"证明"了生活很艰难。

Your First Shift in Perception

你的第一个感知转变

Let's make this real with a simple exercise:

让我们通过一个简单的练习使这变得真实:

Exercise 1.1: The Reality Creation Awareness

练习 1.1:现实创造觉知

  1. Pause and look around you / 暂停并环顾四周

    • What do you see? / 你看到什么?
    • Notice the objects, people, circumstances / 注意物体、人、环境
  2. Now realize this profound truth / 现在意识到这个深刻的真理

    • Everything you're experiencing is YOUR unique version / 你体验的一切都是你独特的版本
    • Another person in the same space experiences it differently / 同一空间的另一个人体验不同
    • Your consciousness is filtering and creating your specific reality / 你的意识在过滤和创造你特定的现实
  3. Ask yourself / 问自己

    • "What beliefs led me to create this moment?" / "什么信念让我创造了这一刻?"
    • "What thoughts have I been thinking that manifested this?" / "我一直在想什么想法显化了这个?"
    • "How might this moment be different if I believed differently?" / "如果我有不同的信念,这一刻会如何不同?"
  4. Feel the shift / 感受转变

    • From "This is happening to me" / 从"这发生在我身上"
    • To "I am creating this experience" / 到"我在创造这个体验"

Common Objections and Clarity

常见异议与澄清

"But I didn't create that traffic jam!" / "但我没有创造那个交通堵塞!"

You didn't create the cars, but you created YOUR EXPERIENCE of being in traffic. Someone else might use that time for peaceful meditation or catching up on audiobooks, creating a completely different reality from the same circumstances.

你没有创造那些车,但你创造了你在交通中的体验。其他人可能利用那段时间进行平静的冥想或听有声书,从相同的环境中创造完全不同的现实。

"What about bad things that happen?" / "那些发生的坏事呢?"

We're not saying you consciously wanted difficulties. But your consciousness, including unconscious beliefs and patterns, participates in creating your life experience. This isn't about blame — it's about empowerment. If you're participating in creating it, you can participate in changing it.

我们不是说你有意识地想要困难。但你的意识,包括无意识的信念和模式,参与创造你的生活体验。这不是关于责备——而是关于赋权。如果你参与创造它,你就能参与改变它。

"This sounds like victim-blaming" / "这听起来像是在责备受害者"

Not at all. Recognizing your creative power isn't about blame — it's about reclaiming your ability to influence your experience. A victim believes they have no power. A creator knows they always have the power to choose their response and shape their experience.

完全不是。认识到你的创造力不是关于责备——而是关于重新获得影响你体验的能力。受害者相信他们没有力量。创造者知道他们总是有力量选择自己的回应并塑造自己的体验。

The Practical Truth

实用真理

Here's what this means for your daily life:

这对你的日常生活意味着:

You're Always Creating / 你一直在创造

  • Every thought is a creative act / 每个想法都是创造行为
  • Every emotion is shaping your reality / 每个情绪都在塑造你的现实
  • Every belief is a blueprint for experience / 每个信念都是体验的蓝图

You Can Start Creating Consciously / 你可以开始有意识地创造

  • By choosing your thoughts / 通过选择你的想法
  • By directing your emotions / 通过引导你的情绪
  • By updating your beliefs / 通过更新你的信念

The Power Has Always Been Yours / 力量一直属于你

  • You've been creating unconsciously / 你一直在无意识地创造
  • Now you can create with awareness / 现在你可以有觉知地创造
  • Small shifts create big changes / 小转变创造大改变

Your Daily Practice

你的日常练习

Starting today, implement this simple practice:

从今天开始,实施这个简单的练习:

Morning Creation Ritual / 早晨创造仪式

Upon waking, before checking your phone or starting your day: 醒来后,在查看手机或开始一天之前:

  1. Take three deep breaths / 深呼吸三次

    • With each breath, remember: "I am creating my reality" / 每次呼吸时记住:"我在创造我的现实"
  2. Set your creative intention / 设定你的创造意图

    • "Today, I choose to create..." / "今天,我选择创造……"
    • Be specific about the experience you want / 对你想要的体验要具体
  3. Feel it as already true / 感受它已经成真

    • Not hoping or wishing / 不是希望或期望
    • But knowing you're selecting that reality / 而是知道你在选择那个现实

Evening Reflection / 晚间反思

Before sleep: / 睡前:

  1. Review your day / 回顾你的一天

    • "What did I create today?" / "我今天创造了什么?"
    • Without judgment, just awareness / 不带评判,只是觉知
  2. Celebrate conscious creations / 庆祝有意识的创造

    • Notice moments when you consciously chose your experience / 注意你有意识选择体验的时刻
  3. Learn from unconscious patterns / 从无意识模式中学习

    • Where did old beliefs create unwanted experiences? / 旧信念在哪里创造了不想要的体验?
  4. Set tomorrow's creation / 设定明天的创造

    • "Tomorrow, I'm creating..." / "明天,我要创造……"

The Journey Begins

旅程开始

This first chapter has introduced you to the most fundamental truth: You are not a passive observer of reality — you are its active creator. This isn't a burden; it's the ultimate freedom.

这第一章向你介绍了最基本的真理:你不是现实的被动观察者——你是它的主动创造者。这不是负担;这是终极自由。

As you continue through this guide, you'll learn:

  • How to direct your creative power consciously / 如何有意识地引导你的创造力
  • Specific techniques for manifestation / 具体的显化技术
  • How to overcome obstacles and resistance / 如何克服障碍和阻力
  • Ways to amplify your creative abilities / 增强创造能力的方法

But it all starts with this recognition: You are not in reality. You are creating it.

但一切都始于这个认识:你不在现实中。你在创造它。

Questions for Reflection

反思问题

Before moving to the next chapter, contemplate:

在进入下一章之前,思考:

  1. What would change if I truly believed I was creating my reality? 如果我真的相信我在创造我的现实,什么会改变?

  2. What reality would I create if I knew I could create anything? 如果我知道我可以创造任何东西,我会创造什么现实?

  3. What old belief is ready to be released so a new reality can emerge? 什么旧信念准备被释放,以便新现实能够出现?

Remember: This isn't about perfection. It's about awareness. Each moment you remember that you're creating rather than just experiencing, you reclaim a little more of your infinite creative power.

记住:这不是关于完美。而是关于觉知。每当你记起你在创造而不只是体验时,你就重新获得了一点你无限创造力的力量。

Further Study in the Manifestation Codex

显化法典中的进一步学习

For readers ready to dive deeper into the theoretical foundations of consciousness creating reality, explore these chapters from the Manifestation Codex:

对于准备深入研究意识创造现实理论基础的读者,请探索显化法典中的这些章节:


In the next chapter, we'll explore the Mirror Principle — how reality faithfully reflects your inner state, and how to use this knowledge to transform your life.

在下一章中,我们将探索镜像原理——现实如何忠实地反映你的内在状态,以及如何利用这一知识来转变你的生活。

Continue to Chapter 2: The Mirror Principle →